One thing leads to another...

Isn't that always the case?  I can feel spring coming as the days have a hint of warmth about them... so the gardening tasks which require harder work are more urgent...
This was the progress of clearing around the backshed... see the variegated vinca?  It's quite weedy and whilst I love it's hardiness, it was getting too wild for my liking...so I proceeded to dig it out around the shed

Added the leftover fence palings from the now defunct chicken coop (sigh I miss the girls).

This was the clean up after - I need to remove the pavers around the clothesline and build a flat deck - I never did like the fact that I was hanging laundry out trying to balance on a slope...

The slope on the clothesline...

The dietes moved to line the fence... almost there I hope...

Comments