More projects...

Philippa pronounced that she wanted a 'bigger bed' for her room.  Not that she really 'needed' one... I think it's the fact that she has a lot of stuff (pillows and the like) on it that necessitates a 'bigger bed'.  We had to settle for a double - even though it will take up a lot of space... I had to talk her down from a queen - which would've engulfed the whole living space... purchased this second hand off ebay with money acquired from selling some other things around the house... looks like the furniture in her room needs to be reshuffled again to make room for this...

This was a ladder that you can see here which I used as a shelf.  It was an old timber ladder that someone threw out during council pick up and I brought it home.  I decided to take it off the fence and build something out of it... A fancy bench maybe?  Needs a paint first.

Comments